How to apply for Pan Card online? Application, correction form and other details
Do you want to apply for pan card online? are you looking for pan card application form or Pan card correction form? in this post we will discuss all the things related to pan card like pan card application status, pan card area code, duplicate pan card online, pan card appliaction form free download etc. Follow the steps to get your Pan card online 2018
How to Apply for pan card online in india?
- First all fill Pan card application form Here
- Choose application Type as New
- Fill out the details Like Name, DOB, email, mobile number.
- Now click On submit Button.
- Again click on continue to application form
Now it will redirect you to next page where you have to enter personal details.
- Now you will see three options
- Submit details digitally through e-KYC & e-sign via aadhar.
- Submit scanned images
- Forward application documents physically
- If you choose Option First You don’t have to fill any details like name address etc. Just enter your adhaar card number
- If you any other options you have to fill all details as well as document submission is required so choose first option
Keep in mind your aadhar must be linked with mobile number to get pan card if you don’t know please check how to link aadhaar card with mobile number
- Now click on next Page
- Enter Source of income, Corresponding address etc.
- Now you you have to enter area code. Just search and enter your area code there.
- At last Pay 115 RS online via Debit card, net banking or credit card.
How many days required to get your PAN CARD?
How does long it will take to get your Pan card?
- If you applied offline You can get your PAN Card Number usually within 5 working days, if the status is your application is under process at Income Tax Department.
- Note that it may take around 2 weeks after that to receive the physical card.
How to get Pan Card in 48 Hours?
Earlier, applying for a PAN card used to be a long process. The government has now introduced a fast track process through which applicants will receive their PAN cards within 48 hours of submitting their application.
To get your pan card in 48 hours apply online via above method.
Pan card application form for offline Process
- In the offline mode, you need to free download and fill up this – if you are an Indian citizen
- (Note – you need to print this form in order to fill it or you can get the printed form from any NSDL or UTIITSL branch)
- You need to fill all the required personal details in the form and also attach two passport size photographs along with a proof of residential address. You need to deposit the form to the nearest PAN card office (NDSL or UTIITSL) along with a nominal fees.
How to download e-Pan Card?
When you applied for a new pan card you need to provide your email id so that UTIITSL or NSDL send pdf to your email id. If you provide email id then you can download pan card from the mail. In case if you forgot to provide your email id then you can not able to download from the email.
How to Make Pan card correction?
do you want to know How to correct Pan card mistake? If yes than simply follow the steps
- First of all fill Pan card correction form
- Just Choose Application Type as Changes or correction in existing PAN CARD
- Click on next and follow the further steps.
How to get duplicate Pan card or Reprint Pan card?
To get duplicate or copy of Pan card or To get pan card print online follow the above steps that we used for pan card correction. if you don’t understand or do you have any question feel free to comment below.