Jio Phone vs Airtel Phone: Hi, After jio phone airtel also launched its own 4G LTE device. For the Airtel 4G Smartphone, the company partnered with Karbonn and announced a smartphone named Karbonn A40 Indian. As we all know that Jio Partnered with Lyf Smartphone.
About Airtle Phone
The Airtel 4G Mobile phone is priced at Rs. 1399, but you’ve to pay Rs. 2,899 up front while purchasing the device. Airtel will refund Rs. 1,500 after 36 months, but you have to constantly recharge the device to get Rs. 1,500 refund amount, which makes the device’s price as Rs. 1399.
About Jio Phone
JioPhone is effectively priced at Rs. 1,500, which will be fully refunded after three years. And users have to recharge with the Rs. 153 plan in order to get the refund amount. But Airtel 4G Smartphone and JioPhone’s terms and conditions differ a lot.
Airtel Phone Specification and Features
This now brings us to the Karbonn A40 phone, which Airtel is offering as part of its deal. So what is this phone. here are its key specs:
- The Airtel phone is a smartphone with Android Nougat running on it.
- The Karbonn A40 is a phone with 4-inch display. It has a resolution of 800 X 480 pixels.
- The A40 has two cameras: a 2-megapixel camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel camera on the front.
- The A40 has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. Yes, it supports microSD card.
- There is 1400 mAh battery inside the A40. Dual-SIM is supported so you can use both Airtel and Jio SIM inside the Karbonn.
- The processor in the A40 runs at the speed of 1.3MHz and it is most likely made by MediaTek.
Who’s Better Jio Phone or Airtel Phone:
- One thing which lets the Jio Phone down is the network lock issue. The JioPhone is locked to Jio 4G network, meaning you can’t use any other network. As of now, Jio is selling only the single SIM variant of the Jio Phone.
Jio will take your phone back and user has to the JioPhone after three years, and he can collect his Rs. 1,500 security deposit amount.
Airtel 4g Phone
- Airtel 4G Mobile is not a carrier locked smartphone, meaning you can use any network in the smartphone. Also, it accepts dual SIM cards, allowing you to use the Airtel network and another network of your own, in fact, you can use a Jio 4G SIM card as your secondary SIM card.
Airtel won’t take your smartphone back. In fact, it returns you Rs. 1,500 (Rs. 500 after 18 months and Rs. 1,000 after 18 months) after 36 months, and you can keep the device.
Jio Phone Hotspot features
Lots of users asking How to use hotspot in JIO phone ? so the answers is jio mobile phone does not have hotspot and tethering support but Jio has clearly mentioned that “You will receive software upgrades on Jio phone and this will add some extra features in it”. So there is still possibility that Jio may roll out hotspot feature in coming days.
Airtel 4g Phone Hotspot support
does airtel phone support hotspot? so the answer is yes. you can use hotspot in Airtel’s karbonn a40 and its contain lots of better features that jio phone