Did your adsense account disabled How to get it back? Or how to get adsense account reinstated? Did your adsense disabled due to invalid click activity? How to fill adsense appeal form or make adsense appeal successful? and many other questions in your mind so in this post i will give you tips to get your account back. if you are thinking to create new adsense after disabled i can suggest you to try appealing first so lets see now.
Why Adsense account disabled?
Google treats invalid traffic very seriously, analyzing all clicks and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that might artificially drive up an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. If google determine that an AdSense account might pose a risk to our AdWords advertisers, google may disable that account to protect our advertisers’ interests.
How to get back your disabled adsense account
- Visit Adsense account Appeal Page
- Fill the appeal form Once google receive your appeal, they will do their best to informyou quickly and will proceed with appropriate action as necessary. Please understand, however, that there is no guarantee that your account will be reinstated.
So if Your Appeal is denied or rejected you will no longer use adsense and You should consider your time with adsense over, there are many other ad brokers out there so maybe one of those can accommodate you in future. For that fill the appeal form very carefully see how to make your adsense appeal success.
How to fill adsense appeal form for successful approval
So when you are filling google adsense appeal form, given below tips you should consider while filling that form:
- Don’t lie and say everything that cause your adsense disabled
- In the appeal form, provide the email address that’s associated with your disabled AdSense account.
- Tell them what changes you’ll make for the future. Once again, carefully consider the top reasons for account closure. What systems or behaviors have you put in place to ensure this won’t happen again.
- Review the ad implementations on your desktop site, mobile site, and/or mobile app. Think about what your typical user journey would be, and see if the ad implementations might cause users to accidentally click on your ads.