Do you want to do Aadhar card correction online without mobile number registered? Yes you came on the right place as i already posted how to link mobile number in aadhar card online without otp. In this post i will show you how to use aadhar self service update portal without mobile number. So it is not necessary to download aadhar card correction form.
Aadhar card correction online with OTP
All you have to do is to follow the simple steps in order to make the aadhar card correction online with mobile number.
- Click on the official site of SSUP UIDAI
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Enter Verification Text mentioned on the page.
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill it and click submit button.
- Now you will on Data Update Request.
- Choose the appropriate option which you want to change.
- Click on Submit.
- Now correct the details accordingly either your Name, Gender, DOB, Address, Mobile Number or Email Id.
- Click on Submit Update Request.
- Now upload your supportive documents.
- Depending on the information to be updated, upload original scanned (with color scanner) copies of supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List.
- Name Correction/Update: Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
- Date of Birth Correction: Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
- Address Corrections/Change: Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
- Email ID, Mobile and Gender Change: No documents Required to be submitted for Mobile and Gender correction.
- This is the last step here you have to choose the BPO service you can choose any of the bpo service mentioned on the site. You can see this option only after uploading the documents accordingly. You can note down your Update Request Number (URN) for future reference.
Aadhar card correction online without mobile number
You can’t make correction in aadhar card online if you can’t access OTP. So you have to try below offline methods
There are two methods to correct adhaar card details like Name, address, date of birth, mobile number, Email id, etc if you lost your mobile or registered mobile number.
1. Correction in aadhar card By Post
First of All Download aadhar card correction form PDF
How to Fill aadhar card correction form?
- The Aadhar Update/Correction Form contains the following sections that are required to be filled in by the resident:
- Field for Update/Correction – In this section your are required to choose the field you would like to update or correct. These fields are:
- Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY format
- Email ID
- Now fill the entire form with your correct details like name, address, date of birth, mobile no, etc
- next section is the Document Details section, where you will be required to write down the names of the documents you are attaching. You can refer to Annexure 1 of the form to see the list of valid documents. There are four spaces to fill in namely:
- POI (For name correction)
- Pol (For name change)
- DOB (For change in date of birth)
- POA (For change in address)
- After all these fields have been filled with the correct information, you will be required to sign the form or provide a thumbprint stating that the information you have provided is true and accurate.
- Two addresses are provided at the bottom of the form. You can choose to send the completed form to any of the addresses mentioned below:
- UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
2. Adhaar card correction by visiting aadhaar center
This is the second method to update or make changes in aadhar card details easily. Just visit nearest aadhar center or Post office along with xerox copy of aadhar card and fill out form and submit it.
Any question related to aadhar card correction you can feel free to comment below.